View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:44 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I backed Tiny Epic Pirates on day one. I was pretty impressed with Tiny Epic Tactics and Tiny Epic Galaxies and I thought Tiny Epic Defenders was also good, so Gamelyn Games has a good track record with me and the mechanics and theme looked neat.
I backed it also, but then later realised how much it costs with the exchange rate & international postage & had to cancel my pledge. TEP does look nice & I will keep my eye out for it when it hits my shores.

Sadly I can buy a large box game locally for the same price & I'm trying not to spend any more money on games. (Trying be the operative word ) I do like the Tiny Epic games & it is a shame that I have had to miss out on the Dinosaurs & Pirates because of price.