View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2021, 10:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
17 more done for me. Putting me at 2130 models. I’ve stopped printing models for a short time to try to reduce my backlog a little. I’m currently painting my ranks of starwars models for Star Wars legion. I would have been done long ago, but for several reasons I still have tons to do. For example: building an army for a standard game has a minimum of three corp units and a commander unit to start an army. With 6 corp units being the max you can take. For imperials alone I have 27 corps units to choose from with every upgrade they can take. It’s like this for every faction. I basically bought or 3D printed enough units to hold my own tournament at my house or have multiple grand army games going. It’s a lot, but it’s fun to do. Other projects currently on the Que but the back burner that Id like to finish are the rest of my rum and bones packs, my modern zombicide boxes from version 1(I’m not even going to prime zombicide 2.0 yet). I’ve also primed all my models from fantasy zombicide and multiple is pledges of massive darkness. I still have a few hundred Star Wars legion models to paint though. That is what is hitting the table most. Great to see some of you guys painting. Does anyone listen to podcast or YouTube while they paint? I love listening to podcasts or watching YouTube. There are a bunch of fun mini painting ones. Here are some I enjoy: Trapped under plastic, ninjon, miniac, tabletop minions, goobertown hobbies, black magic craft. If anyone has any others that I missed or don’t know about, let me know. Happy painting everyone.
nice to see you poke your head back in! and in the meantime show us all up with those crazy mini counts and project skillllzz! :P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22