View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hoplitron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Just took third at a tournament with Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen X3, and needing 35 points more took a Hoplitron. I originally did just for the stats, but then I realized I could push opponents figures adjacent to my Cathars to activate Braced Spear.

With it being a HotB tournament, I typically put order marker one on them. Two of the three games I not only claimed a power glyph, but pushed opponents into a Cathar. It never worked to kill anyone, but it sure freaked them out.

I really want to try a bigger build with Hoplitrons and Cathar Spearmen.
He speaks the truth...I was there to witness it! You need to write a review on those Cathar's...they've beaten me now twice b/c of that braced spear special!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22