View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:53 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Chronos - Design Phase

I was taking being "attacked" as before even the attacker rolls attack dice. So that wording will need to be cleaned up.
Would this work?:
Quote:
TIME TRAVEL
After taking a turn with Chronos, or if Chronos is attacked and before attack dice are rolled, you may place Chronos on any unoccupied space with a Time Marker on it. Place the Time Marker back on this card. If Chronos was engaged when using Time Travel he will only take leaving engagement attacks from figures with the Temporal Defense special power.
As to ever being able to attack him, well that will probably come down to the way he is played. If he never attacks then he will definitely be hard to pin down. But if he is played to attack then I believe you should be able to track him down tactically. Granted he will still be tricky. But at a 3/3 attack & defence he isn't going to be a great threat & only 4 life he has a glass jaw. But yeah I think I definitely will reduce the TM to 2, & see if it needs to be reduced to 1 after playtesting.

Cheers