View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I have question for the judges. Would you ever consider a unit that was basically like a second version of the Blastatrons that used the same sculpts?

I have an idea that I think would be great to get a ll the Glad-less Blasts out of bins and onto the board, an was wondering if if the SoV would consider it? If not I'll probably just throw it up in my customs thread, but was wondering what you'd think.
I would not like that. The only "repeat figures" in classic 'scape are the iconic Drake and Raelin, and they use different sculpts.