View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2019, 01:56 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm working on a Google Spreadsheet that will automate a lot of the work here. It'll take a lot of work to get it up and running, but once that's done, it'll be a bunch of plug and play that will generate all the forum code needed.
And now 5 months later I've found the motivation to finish it. It's in the VC Index Put-Together-er, on the second tab (cleverly titled "Power Rankings").

Provide the Unit Name, Points, Role, Book URL #, Commonality, Power Ranking, Classic Power Ranking (or N/A), and the Blurb for down below.

The sheet spits out forum code that puts it all together for you, down to the bolding and coloring and asterisks and colons and all that.

I've added the Monks and Locksley to the sheet.

Here's a stab at some of the later units, but feel free to disagree with me:

Quote:
Arthur of Sherwood: Handy against screens for Brigand builds. Can grab t-glyphs for Locksley if they're around. B

Azazel the Kyrie Warrior: Hard to optimize for in smaller games. Dies too fast, but that's only temporary. B

Bol: 10-point turn insurance is nice. Not Isamu good, though. B+

Boreos: A pain against melee squads. Who even thought of Range 2 anyway? B+/A-

Gothlok: Surprisingly tanky, and a good fit with Death Chasers and Nerak. B+/A-

Kozil: 8 life is no joke, and each one comes with some teeth. B+

Maltis Tez: Good for what he is: a glyph grabber that might get some Moon Frenzy turns. B

Talingul: Having Boreos and Augamo is pretty fantastic. 6 life, too. B+/A-

Tetraites: If Crixus traded defense for offense. B+
I'll wait until these are all sorted before adding the whole batch plus the monks to the OP.

Other moves to consider:

Nottingham Brigand --> B+
Iron Golem --> B+
Greater Ice Elemental --> B-

Last edited by superfrog; January 11th, 2019 at 02:26 PM.