View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Looking forward to hearing how this tourney went. Bummed I couldn't make it back in time.
It was super fun. Me and my bro super trex had a great time. Thanks for the fun time @The Dewk . Thanks for putting that together. Also the star wars minis are so awesome. Lots of figures in there I didnt have.
Of course it was fun, TREX. Getting Jotun to throw a full life Sir Gilbert into lava and watch him burn must have been very satisfying for you. Thankfully my knights were able to avenge his death!
Bahaha! I laughed pretty hard when I read that. Oh that would have been so fun to lava dunk with Jotun. Any other epic moments like that during the tourney?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22