View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2023, 04:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey Sir H, just popping in after reviewing Rujin and thinking about the Durgeth faction a little more, I thought that I'd drop a suggestion for another power on Veguzza that might help the faction. Feel free to ignore if you don't think it fits.

Quote:
SAVAGE SWARM
After revealing an Order Marker on a Common Durgeth Squad and before moving with that squad, choose up to 3 figures in that squad that are within 4 clear sight spaces of [hero name]. You may move and attack with any or all of these chosen figures in addition to the number of figures that you would move and attack with from that squad normally.
Yeah I’ve been working on Veguzza as well. Interesting power idea. Any particular reason for it? Also am I reading it right that the additional activations are just attacking and not moving? So max of 6 attacks assuming some are already engaged?
See bolded
haha...oh my...I'm blind.

I kinda like this possible direction. I'd prefer to simplify it though. Something like this. Functionally the same...but cleaner imo.

Quote:
FANATICAL LEADER
After attacking with a Common Durgeth Squad, you may move and attack with up to 3 Common Durgeth Squad figures you control that start their movement within 4 clear sight spaces of Veguzza.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22