View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2018, 08:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Current "Leadership" figures:

Venoc Warlord: scouts, 2 spaces. Similar stats. More defense, less offense. 120 points.
Warden 816: guards. Better offense, including range. Less sharky. 90 points.
Atlaga: kyrie. Slightly less survivability, has range. Similar game-changing potential. 90 points.
Count Raymond: devout figures. More survivability, and more synergy. Less offense. 90 points.

I think the current version off Agrah Fenh would fall between 80 and 90, but I think I want to differentiate him more in some way, whether up or down. I do think that I could achieve 70, but I'm not sure I'd like how glass-cannon-y he'd be with 5L/2D.