View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Is Rujin a single or double-spaced figure?
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Hmm, your comments about him being difficult and frustrating to play and rarely earning his points are not selling me here.

Why did you settle on 100 points? Is he that good on swamp maps?
Haha sorry, I don’t wanna sound like I’m shooting myself in the foot. More than anything it is the Ravagers that are frustrating with their inconsistent “bonding”. He actually is quite fun to use, but it’s sometimes hard to experience that with a squad as high risk as the Ravagers.

Truth is, I wanted to price him down around 60-70points, but I knew y’all wouldn’t have it for an 8life healing and bonding hero. That, and he’s proven that his greatest position is soaking damage for the Ravagers. It’s difficult because he’s so dependent on their output, but he HAS been able to produce that many points, just not on average.

It was late last night when I posted and I was quite tired, so don’t let my downy mood at the time dissuade you about Rujin. He’s a tight design, and well prepared...I was just trying to make sure to disclose all information regarding his performance so there were no surprises. If he were accepted at 60-70pts...I would prefer changing him there just because I feel playtesting put him there more often then not, even though he did hit over 100pts a couple times at his best. BUT again, his role has never really been an offensive one which has made it somewhat hard to price because he spends his turns mainly soaking damage from opponents.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22