View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Idaho Tourney - Treasure Valley Grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Is there a way to "use" Brandar Treasure Glyphs so that even if you lose all your figures you get points for them? Or would you have to concede while you still have a hero that is carrying them?
ooo...I see what you mean there. Grrr...let me think about that, because I can see where that basically DOES NOT allow a player who lost to be able to still win on treasure. Initially I'm thinking you'll just get to keep treasure glyphs permanently when you get them...but I'll have to think about that. Any suggestions?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22