View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2019, 11:42 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

That was a really cool game, with both players having at least one attack that had a good shot at winning.

I do think it might be nice if you brought some live stats in at a few points.

For two examples, the run where Coolio was getting blocked by the Stinger 3v5 8 times in a row, I think it could have been helpful to comment on how likely that is (a 68% chance of blocking each time). The other one I was curious about was when Q9 had the shot to go for 3x3 on Zetacron but went for the single attack of 6. Turns out those two choices have about the same odds of doing a single wound (58% for the 3x3, 62% for the single attack of 6).

Anyway, if you are interested in peppering some of that in your game, there's a google sheet in my signature where you can input an attack and get the chance of every outcome.