View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2009, 08:08 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
A3n's playing card-sized Character Cards

Quite some time ago one of the members here posted all the RotV character cards in a playing card sized format. I thought this was great until I got MtCB. So I made my a variant for my Marvel characters no real issue as the original cards aren't alike either. Then I grabbed a few other extra units & that was the end of it, well I also kind lost my enthusiasm playing only the basic game at that stage. Now my 5 year old is able to play the master game, & I have started to get into the game again, so I thought it would be good to have all my figures in the playing cards size so I tried to recreate the cards that were put here so long ago. I thought I had done a pretty good job until I printed a couple out. Somehow my sizing was all out of whack, but mine were also clearer being in a larger dpi than the originals so I redesigned the layout borrowing a few of the original elements & producing something that (I believe) still has the same feel as the genuine character cards. Now I have only made cards for the characters that I actually have but I will include my Photoshop template if anybody wants to add to the collection. I will also be doing my customs characters also, eventually.

Hope you like:

Sample:

Rise of the Valkyrie:
Agent Carr
Airborne Elite
Deathwalker 9000
Finn the Viking Champion
Grimnak
Izumi Samurai
Krav Maga Agents
Marro Warriors
Mimring
Ne-Gok-Sa
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
Sgt. Drake Alexander
Syvarris
Tarn Viking Warriors
Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Zettian Guards

Thora's Vengeance:
Crixus
Deathreavers
Nakita Agents
Retairius
Spartacus

Zanafor's Discovery:
Major X17
Valguard

Jandar's Oath:

Sentinels of Jandar

Orm's Return:
Dund

Marvel the Conflict Begins:
Abomination
Captain America
Doctor Doom
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man
Red Skull
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man
Thanos
Venom

Templates:
Aquilla, Einar, Jandar, Ullar, Utgar, Vydar & Marvel all in 1 zip

Please let me know if you find any errors.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; April 30th, 2014 at 10:02 AM.