View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
You do have a point, but I also agree with your previous estimation that it would be unnecessarily hurting these guys to keep them from grabbing phantom knights, minions and other pesky squad units with flying.
A 16 or higher would make it less consistent, but still worth trying for. It would still allow Raelin, but she won't be as valuable, and you'll end up wasting turns trying to move her around when you could have been attacking, or developing. A failed grab on an enemy could still let you attack them. A failed grab on Raelin is just a wasted turn. It will also lead to moments where you are planning to have her moved, but she doesn't, and you loose advantage because of that. I think it's a good balance between allowing you to grab flying, but making it harder to reliably rely on Raelin being in position, unless you just use an order marker on her.
Okay, I see what you're saying. I think that could be a happy medium then. I see the merit in it because any other option would limit the designs playability and potency. Ill have to think on this a little more.

Sorry to rope you into this @Scytale (and/or @Dad_Scaper ) but I'm curious for your opinion on a situation like this with the Binder and trying to limit Raelin (indirectly) but all flying figures (directly) from being grabbed, either at all or at a much higher risk?

EDIT: and of course others feel free to chime in.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22