Thread: Workshop Thread
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2017, 02:34 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Workshop Thread

Everglades and Evergreens by @rednax
I started out really skeptical about this map, because of how quickly units can get to height and some units even can attack their opponent's start zone turn one, BUT it turns out I really enjoyed this map! Even though it's a bloodbath on the hill going through round one, there is plenty of space for maneuverability and both armies can contest strategic positions. I felt this map was really balanced, giving each army an opportunity to grab and contest the height. The glyphs also work well here because neither activates until the end of round one which really pulls the armies to develop and fight over positioning on the map instead of just glyph grabbing. The whole map gets used, and things are really fun on this map. for me!

Marshall Law by @rednax
I've played on this one a lot. My original concerns were the glyph placement but since that's been changed I have no issues with this map it's very balanced has a lot of fun play on it. The road makes things really fast and interesting, and the jungle helps the Melee armies get across to any units shooting down into the startzone. My initial concerns on this one are armies pot-shotting down to the other side but it has such a quick development and road maneuverability units can move around this map relatively quickly. Fun map, and for me!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22