View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Timber Wolf - Design Phase

ERB responses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Nothing wrong with this design! Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing some more legionnaires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Disclaimer: I don't know anything about this character from the comics. I am basing all comments off of DC Comic Database and Wiki entries.

From what I've read, I get the move of 6 and attack of 5 for sure, but don't get the defense of 6. I understand he has all the increased speed and agility etc. but Beast is about as agile as you can get (he can play ping pong while standing on one hand and using a foot to use the paddle) and he only has a defense of 5. From what limited knowledge I have of TW, I'd say Beast would be a good comparison for this.

I like Savage Fury, it's really cool Of course he would take leaving engagement attacks if he moved away from an opponent's figure to attack another one, but that's thematic and cool. Of course he could simply stay put and keep attacking the one he's engaged with too.

For Healing Factor - Not knowing how he's represented in the comics, I can only go off of what I can dig up from research. His healing isn't even mentioned on DC Comic Database as one of his powers, though it's mentioned that "he's able to heal quickly from injuries" on Wiki and "He also has a slight healing factor that allows him to recover from non lethal damage at an accelerated rate." from Comicvine entry.

So I don't know how iconic his healing is, as it's mentioned in Marvel Comic Database that both Beast and Powerman (Luke Cage) have advanced healing abilities, and that's just two that I looked up. I've seen advanced healing abilities for a ton of characters with superpowers but they weren't iconic like Wolverine or Deadpool and thus not given to C3G units. So that's just something you guys will have to decide as like I said, I can only go off of what I find in research as I've never seen the character in the comics to know how much his healing is represented there.

Anyway, aside from those minor comments, he looks great and should be pretty fun to play.