View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Customs

^See, I told you he'd know! haha

Based off of that feedback, I'd like to see Option A worked. I think it's thematic and simple and provides a very unique gameplay with him as a potential "shield"...though honestly I'd prefer to see the roll lowered so he's more of a reliable shield rather than it being a "once in a while" relevant ability.

In fact, to keep it from being too strong, you could make the roll weaken with distance, ala Brave Arrow (which...actually makes sense that he'd have the strongest impact on those nearest to him).

Quote:
TELEKINETIC DEFENSE 10
When an opponent's figure targets a figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Brain, roll the 20-sided die. Count the minimum number of spaces between the attacker and Brain. Subtract this number from your die roll. If you roll a 10 or higher, you may choose any eligible figure to be attacked by the attacking figure. The opponent's figure must attack the chosen figure.
So again, the farther away the attacker is, the harder it is for him to "control" them. But when he's surrounded in combat, things get interesting

I would LOVE to see this version playtested...could make for some really intersting gameplay.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22