View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 1 Until 1/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by myth26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Playing myth at the top of the hour. I have Chasers, he has zombies.

EDIT: Got the win with 3 Chasers, full-life Nerak, 1-life MBS, full-life Pel, and full-life Arkmer.

I used a combination of Battle Rush and engagements to really block off the middle of the board to focus down a few figures at a time to limit attacks Zombies could get on me. Heavy snow around the edges meant it was hard for the Zombies to do anything else. MBS took two wounds from leaving engagements, and it got sketchy at the late midgame as I failed to win every single initiative switch I set myself up for, but in the end I just threw a lot more dice (192 attack dice to myth's 55).
Despite that it was a fun game. I wonder how I could have handled things better with the zombies, perhaps not developing as much and letting you get in closer? Either way, thanks for the game and best of luck in the rest of the season!
I think you placed Raelin too far forward: she took a lot of attacks and blocked your own development when I engaged her.