View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2019, 03:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

I've started using the VC Index Put-Together-er to standardize the OP, and hopefully to make future additions easier. So for I've done the Alphabetical spoiler. On the surface, nothing looks different, but it's much cleaner in the code.

To use it, just enter in a new row at the bottom the first relevant columns of info (Name, Book URL*, Group, General, Points, Planet, and Commonality). The right columns will auto-fill with the necessary forum code. Then, just sort by your desired column and copy and paste the relevant section. The "Set and Pack" spoiler uses the "URL String" column, and the others use the "Full String" column.

Eventually, this will support the Power Rankings too, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

*Book URL is the 5-digit string that appears after "t=" in the URL. For example, this thread is 33402.

-----------------------

EDIT: I've now made it through the whole OP (except the Set and Pack thing, that's always the easy one). Please let me know if you spot any errors. I found a few incorrect point costs, generals, and units missing their SoV asterisk, but I think I fixed everything I noticed (in the thread and in the sheet).

Last edited by superfrog; January 4th, 2019 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to make it public...