View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2021, 02:12 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Some good points are brought up that Stinger Venom is a bit silly in that it usually doesn't matter if the defender rolls defense or not in the scorpion doesn't roll any skulls. Astro's comment about it being different than other stinger effects got me thinking.

STINGER VENOM
If a High Dune Scorpion rolls skulls on all attack dice when attacking a small or medium figure, the defending figure rolls 2 less defense dice.

Interestingly (similar to other stinger powers), it makes attack auras less effective because it reduces the number of times it takes effect, which would make them easier to balance with Estivara. Also, it is more similar to Lethal Sting and Venomous Sting.
I like it. I think that's a pretty strong alternative to what we're trying to convey. As a Common Squad with 4 figures though, I'm worried -2 might be too good for what they can do. But, we can hash that out in testing.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22