View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Sir Heroscape's Invitation

Click the image to be routed to my channel

Hey all! Sir Heroscape here. I don't know how many of you used to be involved back in the good 'ol days with all the strong YouTubers, mainly Captain Canuck and Legoboy...but if you haven't already seen my battle reports thread or been to my channel, here is my official invitation! As it stands right now we're at 1000+ subscribers and ~117,400 views!

Heroscape is all about community. It's this community that makes Heroscape so great...and that's part of what I felt with the involvement of Heroscape YouTube channels, and that's why I started mine! I noticed that many of the YouTube channels became stagnant, and decided that I wanted to provide the Heroscape community with consistent, weekly content that they could enjoy and be a part of.

I've commited to post/upload Heroscape videos each week (Saturdays/Sundays), and it's a ton of fun. I try to keep the subscribers involved by taking their suggestions, letting them choose my armies or maps to play with and as a way to give back, I do FREE giveaways as we hit subscriber milestones. And who doesn't like free stuff. So, this is my invitation to you, to come and enjoy the weekly content that I produce at my channel...something that nobody has done as consistently or as well as I have, at least not in a very long time.

Thanks guys, I wouldn't be able to do it without your support!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 15th, 2018 at 09:39 PM. Reason: updated current subs and views