View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2022, 10:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Tournament Map Feedback Thread

I appreciate the feedback on Dralli. Would be interested to hear more of your review in detail. I’m a little surprised by both comments as 1) I deliberately made sure there were no 1-hex choke points, so curious to know more about how that played out in your game(s), and if it is as more a result of the figures (ex rats, Raelin, range) or truly the map and 2) there are only 3 hexes in the SZ where a 5-move unit can’t get to lvl 2 in one turn of movement, so again curious to understand that comment.

Again thanks for the feedback.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22