View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2014, 01:27 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Doctor Mid-Nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like Expert Healing at 2 wounds and instead of attacking. I think that trade off will work fine. Any thoughts on adding a bonus to the die roll for Mystery Man to reflect his JSA synergy, or do you prefer he heal for everyone the same?

I like TB's suggestion for Black Out Bomb, but it seems like too much for folks to remember what space you've chosen. I think with something like that you need something to place on the battlefield to mark it, whether a colored power marker, a glyph, or shadow tiles themselves (a marker might be the easiest). I kind of like the idea of just making it once per game with a permanent effect to avoid having to worry about language where you place the marker back, but I'm sure we can figure it out either way.
I think a couple of temporary glyphs would be best. It will cut down the language also & we wouldn't have to introduce the mechanics of having markers left on the battlefield.