View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Have you tried letting her move up to 6 Specters (and consequently 0 move)? I could see it being hard to justify OMs on her where you're only getting a boosted single attack (compared to 4 attacks with the Specters). I feel like letting her move 6 Specters would help on turns where maybe she's already engaged but needs backup.

EDIT: With the name/class, maybe just make her class Lady (it synergizes with SoA but I don't think she's a better option than the Vamps), and call her Fallenia Aldorn.
I like this^

Go with Fallenia Aldorn and then let the class determine her "status" in society.

She's undead, so SoA synergy could work, and it's always fun to have some synergy like that where it doesn't necessarily "work" for her to be in that army...but you could anyway.

I also think that's an interesting idea to let her move up to 6...or heck, go crazy and do like 8 or something. Kinda like how Urk isn't a auto-draft, but the moving of 8 goblins sure is nice.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22