View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2014, 01:20 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Top 10 C3G Armies

Hi all,

I started the Super Hero Draft Cards thread, a collection of the armies for varies points that would be made into cards for random drafting, & it was suggested that people should rate the armies. It was forgotten -- probably because it was buried within that thread. Now the suggestion has been raised again, so I thought I should start this separate thread to collate them together rather than mix it with the actual Super Hero Draft Cards thread.

I will have a separate post for each army point value. In that thread will be the 1-10 positions that will be an average of all scores provided out of 10. I will link to post of each persons comments so you read their justification.

So have some fun playing the armies & don't forget to rate them here.

Quicklink:
400 point armies
600 point armies
1000 point armies
1200 point armies
1600 point armies
2000 point armies
2500 point armies

If you would like to use the rating pics I created:

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; January 10th, 2014 at 05:56 PM.