Thread: Workshop Thread
View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2022, 04:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Workshop Thread

One final vote from Flash on Drider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
So, I made a suggestion for the improvement of the map, and I do think it helps improve the map overall. However, as I've kept playing the map, even with the changes, it feels more and more apparent that the changes aren't enough. I like the map, but I feel like some builds are just too strong - the primary offender is Nilfheim with Greenscales. Once Nilfheim gets situated on that central plateau with some Greenscales screening for him, it's game over. The size of the map just exacerbates the power of that position and the power of Nilfheim/other Dragons on the map.

This map would be top of my list in terms of fun maps that I wouldn't use at a tournament - and honestly, it would work really well for some formats at a tournament - but as much as it pains me, I feel like I need to vote

Unfortunately, with just 3 active judges...maps require a unanimous vote to induct.

Drider is removed from the process.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22