View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon Map Pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
How are matches going to be assigned? Is it going to be like previous Gen Con events to where the highest place matches will always be on the first set of maps or is it going to be completely randomized?
It's probably going to be somewhere in between? I have some ideas on how to lay out the maps within the room; we'll probably begin pairing on alternate ends of the room each round.

I'd like the top table to always be streamed though; that map will probably remain the same throughout the tournament, but change from tournament to tournament. I'm looking in to getting my own steaming setup for the top table.
Speaking of streaming...do we have any information on if we'll have access to the hotel Wifi and are we going to be charged for the bandwidth we use up with streaming etc? Also...do we have any information on how "good" the bandwidth will be? Cause it sounds like we have a handful of us that plan on trying to stream the event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22