View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2019, 06:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I'd probably limit it to Savage instead of Durgeth if you're going with the "every army card you control" direction. Otherwise, I'd just leave it to Durgeth without restrictions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I don't like the idea of going with an 'all your army is' power for such a fledgling factions. Feels far too restrictive. I'd never use him like that. Maybe 'all your OMs are on Savage/Durgeth cards'? Similar feel, more room for different army building.
So do you think Durgeth Supremacy would be too restricting? So go with Savage Supremacy? I guess the precedent there is with SBN not having Marro Supremacy specifically but rather Hive Supremacy which allowed him to buff both Marro and Wulsinu. So I think I could go with both and still be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I agree that the Comfrey Plants should be left as a thing they make use of when they're not in the heat of battle.
So you don't think this is something that could be represented in the life stat at all? Like if I gave Veguzza 7 or 8 life?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22