View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2019, 11:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Play-tested Custom Terrain Sets

I will say we've talked about it custom terrain (in the C3V), but there's some issues:
  • It's probably not the kind of thing you can buy off the shelf, and we try to stay away from DIY stuff.
  • Anything we could come up with would likely be obstacles only (like Ticalla Jungle), and it would be hard to differentiate it from TJ rules-wise.
  • It would be hard for our terrain to gain widespread acceptance without being a part of VirtualScape, which is no longer being updated.

I think destructible objects are a possibility, but I think that a terrain expansion is highly unlikely.