View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2016, 09:06 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Im with bigga on the wording changes. Now hes probably ready for some testing to get his points right. One last thing. Class of Monster makes me think of corny 50s horror movies. Id call him a fiend or a ghoul or something. I like undead fiend. Or an abomination. But please not monster. the figure is just too cool looking. I like the changes.
Haha, I was hoping someone had a better suggestion than Monster lol, I just couldn't think of anything. I love Fiend, that fits.

Thanks @BiggaBullfrog , very good feedback...I'll make that wording change.
@Smurf_Scape I understand that phrase may be redundant, but sometimes in powers you need to spell things out rather than assume it's implied. Leaving that phrase out im not sure people would realize they could still use the power but not add a marker, unless I explicitly stated it with another phrase. Am I right in this guys?

As for the 'X' I feel the power wouldn't be used as often as I'd like (at best once a round) so though I appreciate the suggestion, I think I'll keep the mechanic as is( unless playtesting proves otherwise)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22