View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

This is what I had for changes.

(Apologies the card should read “Figure you control” for the first power.)

I believe this version still captures the flavor I have been going for, but broadens the synergy to all Undead and simplifies the powers. I agreed with the defense change and that is reflected in the stats. I also changed the name of the first special because I like Kinseth's idea for the power name better. I limited his adding a figure to 1 per turn and allowed only 2 on his card.

One thing I did realize though is that as the card reads...his power will only allow him to attack 2 times if he kills on his first attack with his special. Currently it reads so that he can use the special attack without having a figure on his card, but he gets 1 additional attack for each figure on his card. But, even though he has 2 figures on his card, the first time he uses it and kills something he has to replace one of those figures, which means he'd only have 1 additional attack. If he missed on his first attack though, or it was blocked, then he would have 2 additional attacks. One way to avoid that would be to just add a "may immediately replace" clause, but then I believe most players would just opt to keep the figures on his card so he gets multi-attacks. I'm not sure yet if this makes him unnecessarily complex or if this would just be a feature of his design. My initial thought is that I need to find a way to avoid that complexity, but not sure yet. The may clause actually might be best because as a player I could replace 1 during my attacks and then my next turn suck him back up to max out my attacks again. Not sure...Thoughts?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; August 7th, 2018 at 12:27 PM.