View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2014, 05:59 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lobster Johnson - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Any reason why you need an Investigator to get him back from the dead?
You don't, but he can come back near one if you have one or in your start zone if not. At least that's the intent, does it not read that way to you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If we want to avoid Undead synergy (which I do, personally), our best bet is to go with Entity (which is what Spectre and Uncle Sam have), IMO.
I'd be fine with that. I do think we need to avoid the undead synergies also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
He ostensibly has 8 life here. And a really nasty ranged attack. What power level are we going for here?

Honestly, I really like the ghostly power set, but I don't love four powers. Considering he has so much staying power, I wonder if it wouldn't be worthwhile to drop the marksman power and just focus on the ghost stuff? You could always bump his normal attack to 5. A ranged attack of 5 is pretty nasty all on its own.
I don't want to bump his attack to 5 as I don't think he is in that range for hand to hand. I did want to give him something in his normal life as he was supposed to be a good crime fighter with expert marksmanship. But I do also think that he shouldn't be a 4 power person. But then I also think what does the amount of powers really care. But I wouldn't be to sad to loose the expert marksman power as the ghostly powers are the main schtick here .