View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2014, 05:59 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Killer Frost - Design Phase

from Midgieboy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3
I know this is probably to long I've been reading other playtest to try to get the feel. I just feel like you try to get as much data as you can from these play tests so I try to add as much as I can I'm probably going to have to break this down, well, here it is.

I enjoy playing with Killer Frost, the first game I kept her in her start zone for the majority of the match and make someone try to kill her one on one so she could freeze the opponent then attack that opponent with 5 die from cold strength. The second game I played I was a lot more aggressive, I wanted to see how effective she was as a may-lay masher. She is great to kill squads with her auto wound marker, if you play on a lava Field it makes her a lot scarier opponent. Over all I think Her theme fits perfectly. With the amount of point being a the proper value, I see nothing wrong with her. I could read and understand Frosts powers, non of it seamed glitchy to me. I give the design 2 thumbs up.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Killer Frost

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? ~210
- Give a brief overview. [B]Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Enchantress, Magma, and Fire Demons VS Batman(Bruce Wayne#1), Robin(Tim Drake), Alfred Pennyworth, Flash (Berry Allen), Quicksilver, and Ant-Man(Hank Pym) The match is a last man standing and KnockBack rules are in effect.
Map: [B]Sacred Shrine Map( I subbed out the water tile for molten lava and all rock tile are lava tile except the start zone.)
Units: Killer Frost, Magma, Fire Demons, Captain Cold, and Enchantress.(1100)Flash(Berry Allen), Quick Silver, Alfred, Robin(Tim Drake), Batman(#1Bruce Wayne), and Ant-Man(Hank Pym).(1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- What should be the unit's point value? ~220
- Give a brief overview. Last man or Woman standing. A typical elemental match up with Fire vs. Ice. Who will come out on top.
Map: [B]Sacred Shrine Map( I proxyed out the water tile for molten lava and all rock tile are lava tile except the start zone.)
Units: Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Mister Freeze, Doctor Strange, Juggernaut, and Ant-Man(Eric O'Grady).(1200) Enchantress, Fire Demons, Magma, and Red Hulk. (1170)

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!