Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:46 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Guide to Wave 14 / CV1

Guide to Wave 14 & CV1

This is a collection of information found in numerous threads that I wanted to place in one easy to find list / index. I am not part of the C3V team but they are kind enough to help keep this list current and accurate as possible,feel free to suggest changes or make corrections, I take no credit in this as all I will do is a bunch of Cut and Copying off the forums;

This is a WIP and any help linking useful threads or missing units is greatly appreciated!

--Note--
Most of these are my figures and have been touched up a little, and rebased on Impact Miniature bases. I just figured it would look more * official * once they have been rebased. If there is enough interest in the original pictures , the original unmodded versions, please say so and I will included those picture in the future.

Wave 14 - CV1 - Thorum's Reprieve

Spoiler Alert!

SOV Units
Spoiler Alert!

C3V Links
Sources for this information and additional information may be found here;
Spoiler Alert!

Future Units -WIP -
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Rocktroll; March 17th, 2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 04:44 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Guide to Wave 14 / CV1

Added to the first thread

Last edited by Rocktroll; March 17th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 04:47 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I just know Im not going to get anything productive done today....
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:43 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Excellent pictures to fit an excellent guide. Thank you for throwing this together Rocktroll. And it is great to see even some of the pictures I took included.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:52 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Yup, you had the best Wolfen pictures I could find
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:39 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, so many future units. They look awesome. doom Blade Orc Cyclops looks a little big though.....

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:56 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Si Senor he is Muy Grande !!!

Old December 22nd, 2011, 08:31 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Awesome Rocktroll, very cool.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 8th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Am I missing any units in this list? ( well other then the 3 missing pictures I mean)
Old January 8th, 2012, 01:44 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Yup, you forgot the new ones :

They are from the AT-43 UNA Star Troopers Unit Box. I<m not sure of the name of the unit though.

This one is going to be a unique hero. He is from reaper miniatures.

This one is a common hero, but I don't have any other informations.

That is a unique hero from the Griffin vs Wolfen box, confrontation miniatures.

Awesome stuff huh ?
Old January 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Nice minis! Where where these guys announced? Have they been chosen for future units?
Old January 9th, 2012, 11:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Rockroll,

They were announced in this thread: C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

Whenever the ERB is settled on a design and a miniature choice, we have decided to release the figure being used before moving the design onto Editing and Playtesting. When that decision is made a post with the Miniature info is released in the listed thread to avoid another Omegacron issue (when the ERB decided to go with that mini; there was over 200 available at Troll and Toad, but by the time we released the sculpt info they were all gone...we try to learn from our mistakes )

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs