Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:48 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart
Cool The Viper custom creation project

I am a very avid fan of the Vipers, and am extremely disappointed that there are only 4 official viper units. So I searched but could find no viper idea threads, so I made one. The purpose of this thread is to:
  1. Brainstorm ideas/powers/figures for vipers and work to create custom vipers with those powers.
  2. Playtest the Viper units created by this thread and submitted to this thread.
  3. Compile Viper customs made by this thread and other custom makers.
  4. And most important, be a place where people looking for vipers to play with can find Customs that have been worked on and tested, to play with.

Inspiration, ideas.
Come here to make, or get ideas.
Spoiler Alert!

Playtesting: We will use the C3G play test guidelines, as they are very well thought out. These can be found in a thread by Griffin here. I am working on rewriting it to fit in this thread, and to remove some of the stuff not needed, but for the most case, if it don't apply, let it fly. Just mainly go look at the checklist and guidelines part. I am working on a sort of sheet like what they have, but for now, just kind of keep track. You could even use theirs, but then don't email it to them.

Units made :
Spoiler Alert!

Members (Heroscapers who want to work on the Viper custom Project, and are willing to playtest, comment, and work on the powers/figures/ theme of the unit):
Killz
Venom Killed Superman
Carakki
Takanuva
Chardar
Simval
Claws of Death
Rembrant

Those who want to join, just tell me, and I'll add you to the list, I need at least 3 Scapers, any less would be to low to adequately test and work on.

Alright, we have the choice, now we need to work on it.
Current project:
Spoiler Alert!

Please feel free to submit units you have made/pictures of useful figures/useful powers. And feel free to help, or comment.
I hope to get this working, because it would be most excellent to make more vipers.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Killz; July 12th, 2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Added, fixed, rearanged, more to come.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards