Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:44 PM

gwydion9 Woo who?
Figure storage woes

So...I went a little crazy with the credit card and now have a *lot* of heroscape figures. At least, by my standards. Enough in any event that storage is now proving to be an issue. I had been keeping them all piled in a clear plastic bin, but this is not, I think, good for the figures and makes it very hard to fish out the ones I need.

How/where do the rest of you store your figures?
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure storage woes

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=2457

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15271
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:51 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Take a look as this. I don't want to list all of the threads about the same thing. Next time use search. You're probably going to get a lot ok negative rep from the other people that look at this thread.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...hlight=storage

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 08:13 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rargh! He's new and he didn't search! Blarghrah!!! Let's get him!

I've got two wooden chests of drawers that I'm keeping my figures in. The land is all still in master set boxes, divided and marked by type, but I'm going to move away from that soon. I need to save up a little and buy some of those transparent rolling drawer-cart things they have at Walmart. I think I'd need three, but I might get by with just 2.

Old July 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM

gwydion9 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Actually, I did. But it pulled up so much stuff, all of it irrelevant, that I gave up after looking through the first few pages. I thought it was odd, as it seemed like a question that would have been asked before...but I was unable to make it come up. so, I posted.

Obviously, I did something wrong...perhaps not using the right search terms or not restricting my search properly. Which is, of course, my fault. I offer my abject apologies to the community for my inability to use search at the expected level of competency. I can only hope I improve in time.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 08:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwydion9 View Post
Quote:
Actually, I did. But it pulled up so much stuff, all of it irrelevant, that I gave up after looking through the first few pages. I thought it was odd, as it seemed like a question that would have been asked before...but I was unable to make it come up. so, I posted.

Obviously, I did something wrong...perhaps not using the right search terms or not restricting my search properly. Which is, of course, my fault. I offer my abject apologies to the community for my inability to use search at the expected level of competency. I can only hope I improve in time.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

TIP: Search with less words and titles only.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:03 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

Here you go, gwydion9; I'll throw you a bone. Just promise to follow Onacara's suggestions next time. Here are some photos of the storage units I use for my figures, etc.....

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:08 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwydion9 View Post
Quote:

I was poking fun at others who would make a big deal out if it, not you. We're all new at the beginning. You're doing just fine.

Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

My tower of plastic, which will now be insufficient as soon as the FedEx truck arrives tomorrow.

-insert signature here-
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:27 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My favorite thread on this subject, complete with photos:
Hahn and Bunjee's Stanley vs. Plano Smackdown

Edit: Note the date on the posts. When people say their case "holds everything" they mean everything released back in 2006.

Last edited by Elstree; July 3rd, 2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:16 AM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

You can get cabinets like these (made for storing hardware) at Lowe's or Home Depot, and they work exceptionally well for HS purposes.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 06:45 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

[img]http://www.stevesfishingsupplies.com/brands/Plano/2-3620.jpg[.img]

Plano Stow-Aways (the biggest one they have at Wal-Mart, the 4-20 section one) is what I use. I keep my entire collection in 6 of these, sans big guys who go in a small top-loading tupperware thing with a lid and handle.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion