Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 11th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scarecrow (II) (Public Playtest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the tests!

That’s a loss at 170, and win at 165. I’d prefer we settle at either 165 or 170. Feel free to state your preferences and I’ll call for a vote tomorrow.
Looks like they were both played at 170
The totals for the first game were 760 vs. 755. So Scarecrow would be played at 5 points lower than 170, to match the total of the other team.
Ahh, I didn't check Army totals, just saw that he was listed at 170
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ultimately looks like he will play fine at 165, 170, or 175.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2019, 12:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pre-Yea at 170.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 11th, 2019, 12:12 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I propose a vote to move to Final Editing.
Old October 11th, 2019, 12:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2019, 01:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scarecrow (II) (Vote for Final Edit)

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:03 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

This passes. I’ll get it taken care of when I get back from vacation. Can we get a wording check please and thanks?
Old October 12th, 2019, 08:57 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scarecrow (II) (Final Edit)

I might go with Fear Toxic Injection 3 for the first power. May as well tag a number on there.

This is going to be one of the most nitpicky digressions ever, but I ended up on the "no change" side so you can skip this: the other two Scarecrow designs don't subtract from Defense, they cause the defending figure to roll fewer dice. I wanted this one to conform to that, but then there's the pip that subtracts from the Move and Attack numbers - I don't think there's a good way to cleanly pair those two reductions without calling them as numbers, and I'd want the power to be internally consistent, so subtract is the way to go here. This only makes a difference if there's powers that check Defense numbers (in the way Maxima checks Attack numbers).

There's a lot of "figures rolling dice" which we try to avoid. Here's a shot at cleaning that up and making a few other tweaks.

FEAR HALLUCINATIONS
For the entire game, any Hero other than Scarecrow with a Fear Marker on its card cannot roll for leaving engagement attacks, subtracts 1 from its Defense number and from any 20-sided die roll for that Hero for each Fear Marker on its card, and the player controlling that Hero must roll the 20-sided die before taking a turn with it. If that player rolls:
• 1 or lower, that Hero's turn immediately ends, and that player must roll X unblockable attack dice against it, where X is its remaining Life number.
• 2-5, that Hero cannot move, attack, or use any special powers this turn.
• 6-9, that Hero subtracts 2 from its Move and Attack numbers this turn, to a minimum of 1.
• 10 or higher, remove a Fear Marker from that Hero's card from the game.

Tell me if this reads poorly to anyone else - particularly the "20-sided die roll for that Hero" bit, because that's slightly uncharted territory unless I'm missing a precedent.

I changed the "unblockable attack dice against itself" which is kind of a shame because that communicated the theme clearly, but I think it still comes through?
Old October 12th, 2019, 10:14 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Scarecrow (II) (Breathing)

It does read funky to me johnny. Here are the changes I would recommend. Oh, and I'm good either way on having a number or not of FTI.
Quote:
FEAR TOXIN INJECTION
Start the game with 3 orange Fear Markers on this card. Instead of attacking, you may place a Fear Marker from this card onto the card of an adjacent Unique Hero that is not an Android or Construct, and does not have the Fearless or Insane personality.

FEAR HALLUCINATIONS
For the entire game, any Hero other than Scarecrow with one or more Fear Markers on its card cannot roll for leaving engagement attacks, and subtracts 1 from its Defense number and 20-sided die rolls for each Fear Marker on its card, and. Before taking a turn with a figure that has one or more Fear markers on its card, you must roll the 20-sided die before taking a turn with that figure. If ityou rolls:
• 1 or lower, that figure's turn immediately ends, and you must roll X unblockable attack dice against itself, w. Where X equals its remaining Life number.
• 2-5, theat figure cannot move, attack, or use any special powers this turn.
• 6-9, theat figure subtracts 2 from its Move and Attack numbersvalues this player turn, to a minimum of 1.
• 10 or higher, remove a Fear Marker from theat figure's card from the game.
For pasteability:
Quote:
FEAR TOXIN INJECTION
Start the game with 3 orange Fear Markers on this card. Instead of attacking, you may place a Fear Marker from this card onto the card of an adjacent Unique Hero that is not an Android or Construct and does not have the Fearless or Insane personality.

FEAR HALLUCINATIONS
For the entire game, any Hero other than Scarecrow with one or more Fear Markers on its card cannot roll for leaving engagement attacks, and subtracts 1 from its Defense number and 20-sided die rolls for each Fear Marker on its card. Before taking a turn with a figure that has one or more Fear markers on its card, you must roll the 20-sided die before taking a turn with that figure. If you roll:
• 1 or lower, that figure's turn immediately ends, and you must roll X unblockable attack dice against it. Where X equals its remaining Life number.
• 2-5, that figure cannot move, attack, or use any special powers this turn.
• 6-9, that figure subtracts 2 from its Move and Attack values this player turn, to a minimum of 1.
• 10 or higher, remove a Fear Marker from that figure's card from the game.
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was going to say 170 or 175 so I'll also be fine with 170

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 13th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Here's a shot at wedding Karat and I's drafts:

FEAR HALLUCINATIONS
For the entire game, any Hero other than Scarecrow with a Fear Marker on its card cannot roll for leaving engagement attacks, and subtracts 1 from its Defense number and 20-sided die rolls for each Fear Marker on its card. Before taking a turn with a Hero that has a Fear Markers on its card, its controller must roll the 20-sided die. If that player rolls:
• 1 or lower, that Hero's turn immediately ends, and that player must roll X unblockable attack dice against it, where X is its remaining Life number.
• 2-5, that Hero cannot move, attack, or use any special powers this turn.
• 6-9, that Hero subtracts 2 from its Move and Attack numbers this turn, to a minimum of 1.
• 10 or higher, remove a Fear Marker from that Hero's card from the game.

Meaningful distinctions:

- I went with "hero" over "figure" in most cases because it's shorter.
- Karat's draft has the player that injected the Fear Marker rolling, mine has the player that controls the injected figure rolling. We can flip that around but we'll have to flip the numbers as well, and then the "subtract from the roll" stuff wouldn't work, which I assume is a goal.
- Numbers over values. I don't think we use vales, but correct me if I'm wrong.
- Karat shifted to "equals to" in the X explanation. That's something we use both ways, but "is" keeps things cleaner I think. This one is fine either way though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library