Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 9th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Like all those sonic powers that work against symbiotes. Also, @cwidje I like option 3.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 10th, 2014, 04:00 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!
Just for funsies, I'm going to take a vote on "Immortal G.I.'s." Feel free to cast your lots (with a mention of me, so that I get a notification), if you do so desire.
1:
2:
3: 4
4: 1

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Last edited by cwidje; August 10th, 2014 at 02:42 PM.
Old August 10th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

As I said before, whatever balances best out of 2, 3 or 4 is cool by me, @cwidje . If I had to choose, then I think 3 is probably the best of the 3 balance-wise.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 10th, 2014, 11:18 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

cwidje, I like 3 best but would increase the limit to a max of 6 dice. On average 6 dice will only give you 1 blank and with 4 life that would still take 4 rounds to come back. Or leave it at max 4 but count shields instead of blanks.
Old August 10th, 2014, 01:39 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
cwidje, I like 3 best but would increase the limit to a max of 6 dice. On average 6 dice will only give you 1 blank and with 4 life that would still take 4 rounds to come back. Or leave it at max 4 but count shields instead of blanks.
Agree with this.
Old August 10th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

4, but it should be worded closer to Doomsday's Adaptive Regeneration.
Old August 10th, 2014, 11:57 PM

Trenchcoat81 knows what's in an order marker Trenchcoat81 knows what's in an order marker

Hi everyone, I was told this was a suitable place to post pics of my Ash figure so here you go!

http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Jo...tml?sort=3&o=1
Old August 11th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nope, this is for collaborating on designs for C3G. Nice pic though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2014, 12:16 AM

Trenchcoat81 knows what's in an order marker Trenchcoat81 knows what's in an order marker

Thank you! My bad, I think I saw a posting for photo depository, would that be a better place to post them?
Old August 11th, 2014, 12:24 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

That's not what their photo depository is for.

Just keep them in your own thread, since your stuff doesn't have anything to do with the C3G peeps. There isn't any other place they need to go.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 11th, 2014, 12:33 AM

Oh, sorry about that, I've never posted anything concerning personal customs on heroscapers. I'll make sure to keep things on my own thread.
Old August 11th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

@cwidje I think 3 is The popular option, with 4 being a close second. And here's evolutionary regeneration with the important part bolded and italicized

After revealing an Order Marker on this card you may remove one Wound Marker from this card if Doomsday does not move or attack this turn. When Doomsday is destroyed, begin your next turn with a total of 6 Wound Markers on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card. If the last Wound Marker is removed from this card while Doomsday is destroyed, immediately place Doomsday on a space adjacent to any figure you control.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy