Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 1st, 2012, 11:43 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Although I haven't used her, I'm not quite sure Arashara deserves a B+, much less any B grade at all. She really doesn't seem like she can do enough to earn her points. If she were ranged, then I might change my tune, but as is all you can do with her turn is chance a Shifting Sands roll and a melee attack of 4. Her being pretty frail also means that using her attack might be an effective way of blowing two-fifths of a standard army. I'm not saying that she's a waste of points (I'm sure than in a Roman build, she'll be used to get your soldiers turtling very easily even after some wounds have been put on them), but I would think that more soldiers would be better. Or at least more durable Warlords.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs