Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old May 6th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Beetle (Abner Jenkins)- Vote for Final Edit

Yes, a figure remains on your team once it’s defeated.

Which is not how the 1.0 version works. We probably want “figures you control” here. Nice catch!
Old May 6th, 2023, 06:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

As written its like...
a living criminal/ sin 6 ally gives +1 initiative
a dead criminal/ sin 6 Hero ally net zero (as it's on your team but not under your control.)
dead criminal/ sin 6 Squads are weird and I dont feel like writing it out.
a former criminal/sin 6 Hero ally now on another team gives -1

Other ally units that are dead or traitors give -1

Allies that started the game on their card never give -1 (since you didnt control them at the start of the game) and thus if they're Criminals or Sin 6 give +1 dead or alive and 0 as traitors.

Which is all incredibly convoluted, so probably needs changing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 6th, 2023, 06:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
"On your team" is the new "In your Army"
I still have the same questions. Not sure what the +/- count is after an ally is defeated.

Example: I draft Beetle, 2 other Criminals, 1 other Sin Six member, & Zemo.

Start of the game I get +4 (?) to initiative (Beetle + 2 Criminals + Sin Six = 4)

R3, Criminal & Sin Six are defeated and I have just Beetle, Criminal, & Zemo left in play. -2 to initiative (for the two defeated) +2 (only Beetle + one Criminal left in play) or +4 (total at start of game) = 0 or +2?

R4, 2nd Criminal is defeated, now it's -2 or +1?

R5, Zemo goes down, now it's -3 or 0?
Huh? This doesn't care about destruction just if another player permanently controls your figure.
Old May 6th, 2023, 06:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Intent of the power is this...

+1 to your initiative for each figure in your army that is either a criminal or Sin 6
-1 to your initiative for each figure that has either been destroyed or mind controlled to the other side or whatever.

Looks like he got the "in your army" from one of you guys...so not my fault @Soundwarp SG-1

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2023, 06:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's officially in Final Editing FWIW so I'm sure someone will be able to help him word it correctly for intent.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2023, 07:02 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
"On your team" is the new "In your Army"
I still have the same questions. Not sure what the +/- count is after an ally is defeated.

Example: I draft Beetle, 2 other Criminals, 1 other Sin Six member, & Zemo.

Start of the game I get +4 (?) to initiative (Beetle + 2 Criminals + Sin Six = 4)

R3, Criminal & Sin Six are defeated and I have just Beetle, Criminal, & Zemo left in play. -2 to initiative (for the two defeated) +2 (only Beetle + one Criminal left in play) or +4 (total at start of game) = 0 or +2?

R4, 2nd Criminal is defeated, now it's -2 or +1?

R5, Zemo goes down, now it's -3 or 0?
The intent would be this:
R3 is +2 -2 = 0 (Beetle and surviving Criminal minus the defeated 2)
R4 is +1-3 = -1 (Just Beetle minus the 3 gone)
R5 is +1 - 3 = 0 (Same as R4 as Zemo never added or subtracted)

Any figure that started the game in your army that isn't in your army at the time of initiative roll subtracts 1.

Old May 6th, 2023, 07:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Any figure that started the game in your army that isn't in your army at the time of initiative roll subtracts 1.
You mean you control not in your army.

My Etsy Store
Old May 6th, 2023, 07:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: Beetle (Abner Jenkins)- Final Edit

Also as written here and as written with the 1.0 version it does count dead dudes like Zemo agaisnt you, just not for you.

My Etsy Store
Old May 6th, 2023, 07:36 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Also as written here and as written with the 1.0 version it does count dead dudes like Zemo agaisnt you, just not for you.
oh that's interesting. I don't think we've ever played him outside faction so that's likely why we never noticed that one. I kind of like it actually...you draft an outside figure and they don't help you win initiative but if you lose them it hurts.

feels right anyway.

Old May 6th, 2023, 07:37 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:

Which ever one counts all the figures I start the game with, whether they are on the map or not...that's the one we want

Old May 6th, 2023, 07:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Which ever one counts all the figures I start the game with, whether they are on the map or not...that's the one we want
If you use in your army that means the -1 for them being dead (and thus not under your control) cancels out with the +1 from them still being in your army. Which is not what you have in your example.

My Etsy Store
Old May 6th, 2023, 07:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

If you want the first part to check for in your army you'd need the second part to be doing minus 2 basically. Which then adds up to minus 1.

Which is like doable. Just not what has been previously presented as the intent from my understanding.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database