Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 13th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
SLH Season 2! CoNgrats TheSparkleInYourWater!

It is now Season 2 of Super League Heroscape!
Play C3G Online!

Final Rankings Before Playoffs!
Spoiler Alert!

Report Game Here

Round 1 Games on Grundy's Grave

Spoiler Alert!

Round 2: Icy Road Map
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3 Due: 1-14-13 (Monday) Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4 Games: Due 1-21-13 Map is Mountain Springs.
Spoiler Alert!

Semi-Finals Games:
Spoiler Alert!

Final Game:
Spoiler Alert!

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Template

Having Google Chrome or Firefox Browser is recommended.

The format for this event is:
  • Choose two 1650 point armies within a 24 hex limit. The two armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. (C3G/Marvel Only.)
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • Modified Lava Rules in Effect: No other C3G rules are in effect.
NOTE: Galactus cannot destroy hexes/tiles in online play at this time. The maps themselves cannot edited to remove terrain. But Galactus can still be played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Anyone, when sending our Armies please make it clear what one it is if there is multiple of that unit, like Batman (I), Batman (II) or Batman (Terry McGinnis); for units like the Green Arrows do Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) or Green Arrow (Connor Hawke), and for units like Hulk that C3G and Hasbro/Official Scape have made, do Hulk (C3G) or Hulk (Hasbro or Official Scape). So it's clear for the organizers.

Thank you.

You will have one week to finish each assigned game. An extension will be granted for the week of Christmas. There will be four rounds, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

League Details:

Spoiler Alert!

Players in the Event:
1. MegaSilver
2. Zettian Juggernaut
3. marrowick
4. Eraguy816
5. Scapemage
6. Smithy Winfred
7. Dherculesr
8. weebaer
9. Anonymous
10. dok
11. heroscaper2010
12. TheSparkleInYourWater
13. ibecheif
14. Lo Pan
15. Strange_Love

Last edited by MegaSilver; February 7th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:16 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: SLH Season 2 Sign Ups! Until 12-20-12

This should get some Front Page Love!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:17 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
This should get some Front Page Love!
Already sent it to Hellfire.
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey people,

I won't be playing, but I created a sign-up form to help MS out. Use it to sign up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...c2RUE6MQ#gid=0

Old December 13th, 2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Hey people,

I won't be playing, but I created a sign-up form to help MS out. Use it to sign up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...c2RUE6MQ#gid=0
The second part needs to read: Army #2.

Thanks!
Old December 14th, 2012, 01:47 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I just looked through the C3G figures for a bit, and I had some interesting ideas... I gotta admit I'm tempted.
Old December 14th, 2012, 07:56 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

When's the deadline for this...I've never played C3G so this would be something completely new to me...but I think I could try it out after looking at some of the figures recently.
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:02 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yes, a sign-up deadline would be helpful.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm signed up and ready to go! Can't wait to start.

@ the people on the fence - it's really super fun. I loved last season (even though I lost 0-5) it was great fun and very interesting, I'd like to see more than 6 people this time
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:14 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Also, what figures do we use? Is there a template somewhere?

How would figures with powers like Reorganized Chaos (Joker) work within the app?
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:39 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
How would figures with powers like Reorganized Chaos (Joker) work within the app?
The app supports OM removal and rearrangement.
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Yes, a sign-up deadline would be helpful.
The thread is titled "SLH Season 2 Sign Ups! Until 12-20-12," so I have a hunch it is 12-20-12.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; December 14th, 2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: I'm tempted to sign up too...next season, I think, MS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events