Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 18th, 2012, 11:31 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

So could someone give me a link to buy the above sculpt? I'm having a really had time finding the Black Tooth Warwolf 018 that matches the picture on the card...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:36 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON :Using it on Himself
Can Deathcommander take turns via Heavy Support Command Beacon?
No, he's just taken a turn. The power is meant to allow another figure to take a turn (despite the probably accidental writing would suggest to those who are aspiring lawyers ^_~). (flameslayer93)
Does this have any 'official' backing? Because if not it really should be removed. I mean, I really cann't read the power anyway that wouldn't allow him to take another turn. I'm not 'aspiring' to be a rules lawyer, that's just how the card reads to me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So could someone give me a link to buy the above sculpt? I'm having a really had time finding the Black Tooth Warwolf 018 that matches the picture on the card...
Look in the miniature announcement thread. It actually comes in a box of 6 mechs. You can find it at MM for $15.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
No, he's just taken a turn. The power is meant to allow another figure to take a turn (despite the probably accidental writing would suggest to those who are aspiring lawyers ^_~). (flameslayer93)
Does this have any 'official' backing? Because if not it really should be removed. I mean, I really cann't read the power anyway that wouldn't allow him to take another turn. I'm not 'aspiring' to be a rules lawyer, that's just how the card reads to me.
I'll alert the Rules Team. I'm 99% sure he's not supposed to be able to take another turn.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 18th, 2012 at 11:48 PM.
Old November 19th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I'll alert the Rules Team. I'm 99% sure he's not supposed to be able to take another turn.
This.

I was under the assumption my phrasing of the main sentence (The power is meant to....) would help to allow folks to realize that it's general assumption. If that wasn't the notice, I even put my name there, and I sure aint a member of the C3V team.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 19th, 2012 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Lawyers, not Rules Lawyers. ^_~
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:14 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
$15 for the whole pack at Whole Sale Gaming (Never heard of 'em)

Out of Stock @ Troll and Toad

Out of stock @ The War Store

$21.95 Sale price for the whole pack at CCG Armory (figure included, but not shown)

$15 for the whole pack of Miniature Market

Last edited by Shedim Kabal; November 19th, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:48 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This.

I was under the assumption my phrasing of the main sentence (The power is meant to....) would help to allow folks to realize that it's general assumption. If that wasn't the notice, I even put my name there, and I sure aint a member of the C3V team.
Just to clarify, I'm also pretty sure DCM3 wasn't intended to be able to take a turn with himself. But (unless I'm way off base) that's how the power currently works.

I just don't like the wording of the current FAQ. Particularly the first part "No, he's just taken a turn." makes it sound like Heroscape has a rule against double turns or something. I think the FAQ could confuse newbies, especially since they might not realize the FAQ is conjecture on your part. If nothing else the "aspiring lawyers" thing needs to go.

I think it should read more like:

Presumably, this was not intended. We have contacted the rules team, stay tuned for an official answer.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 19th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This.

Just to clarify, I'm also pretty sure DCM3 wasn't intended to be able to take a turn with himself. But (unless I'm way off base) that's how the power currently works.

I just don't like the wording of the current FAQ. Particularly the first part "No, he's just taken a turn." makes it sound like Heroscape has a rule against double turns or something. I think the FAQ could confuse newbies, especially since they might not realize the FAQ is conjecture on your part. If nothing else the "aspiring lawyers" thing needs to go.

I think it should read more like:

Presumably, this was not intended. We have contacted the rules team, stay tuned for an official answer.
Good enough for me.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 20th, 2012, 01:57 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So do the robots in this pack require rebasing onto peanuts or anything?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 20th, 2012, 02:03 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So do the robots in this pack require rebasing onto peanuts or anything?
I believe so.

--
--
--

--
Old November 20th, 2012, 02:25 AM
the above

Deathcommander looks like all he takes is the same base as the DW's....

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 20th, 2012, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Deathcommander looks like all he takes is the same base as the DW's....
You're right. Maybe I shouldn't answer questions this late at night.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs