Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:17 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Customer should be ashamed of himself for commiting fraud to the insurance company and shame on him for wasting the contractor's time, time that could have acually been spent making money or doing an estimate for a customer that actually had intentions of using his services.

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:46 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
How is this sooooooo bad? Someone found a loop hole to force a walmart to put wave 6 out.

Wal-Mart
Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:52 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart
I think the point is that there are other ways to get wave six other than messing around with the books at Walmart. So maybe you pay $2 extra, is that soooo bad?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old August 2nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
You are missing the point. When you said "who cares, they won't put you in jail" you implied that the standard for right and wrong was set by the law. Later you said even if murder was legal, you would "never do it" because you are "a nice person" implying that a murderer is at the very least a big jerk. It certainly seemed to me you were talking about an ethical standard that goes beyond manmade laws. I was just wondering what that standard is for you. It seemed a contradiction to me.
Murder/rape is severe, not returning stuff
Not really. There are good things to do and there are bad things to do. There are no worse things or better things. Everything is either bad or good.
What about stealing to feed a starving family?
A bad thing with good intentions.
Yes, let's not forget here that we're talking about a ethically questionable act with pretty selfish intentions.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 12:56 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Did any of you ever stop to consider that your wal-mart may be overloaded with wave X because some bastard from another town is buying it at his wal-mart and returning it to yours?

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old August 3rd, 2007, 11:49 AM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
Did any of you ever stop to consider that your wal-mart may be overloaded with wave X because some **** from another town is buying it at his wal-mart and returning it to yours?
This is what I believe actually happened to me. I live in a small town and our Walmart usually only stocks four sets of expansions and doesn't get more until those are sold out. Oddly enough though we have 5 sets of wave 5 agents and 5 sets of roborats when just a month ago we were down to 2 of each.

On a positive note though, my patience has paid off as they have moved them all to the clearance aisle and marked them down to $7. Once they hit $5 I'll buy all the rats then once they sell all the expansions they'll restock with, hopefully, wave 7.

Old August 3rd, 2007, 12:30 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Even if it is ethical, what's to stop the manager from saying "That Wave 5 sold very well, let's buy more of that."

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 3rd, 2007, 01:45 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
very good point they dont know what to do there yea lets clutter the shelves with more wave5 well make tons of moolah

Old August 3rd, 2007, 02:23 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Even if it is ethical, what's to stop the manager from saying "That Wave 5 sold very well, let's buy more of that."
Remember, big box stores do not order specific waves like Sandra does. They order Heroscape Small Expansion Assortment. What they get depends on what is in the warehouse at the time.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:30 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
How is this sooooooo bad? Someone found a loop hole to force a walmart to put wave 6 out.

Wal-Mart
I want to learn how to hack your IP so I never have to read another one of your posts. It's not a bad thing right? I'll get rid of what I don't want around here and it'll get replaced with a new and improved member.

The Super Atheist

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:

Wal-Mart
I want to learn how to hack your IP so I never have to read another one of your posts. It's not a bad thing right? I'll get rid of what I don't want around here and it'll get replaced with a new and improved member.

The Super Atheist
BRAVO
Old August 3rd, 2007, 04:30 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:

Wal-Mart

The Super Atheist
Well done sir. I tip my hat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion