Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 19th, 2019, 03:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Let's face it guys... the DC cinematic universe is kind of a mess now and, even if some of the films end up decent, it's hard to be that interested given the context they exist in.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 19th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I mean, if we're counting the Joaquin Phoenix Joker, Reeves on Batman, and Gunn on Suicide Squad, I'm more interested in DC's stuff than Marvel's. I'm kind of out of the cinematic universe game at this point, I just want quality movies.

...that being said, Marvel hasn't really announced their slate yet.
Old March 19th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm kind of out of the cinematic universe game at this point, I just want quality movies.
At this point, I agree with you on this one as I feel like a lot of the incomplete cinematic universes (and even MCU films for that matter) leave me feeling ... well ... incomplete or emotionally empty.

After the local premiere showing of Captain Marvel, the strongest emotional response people seemed to have was ... "it was fun," or "that part was funny" ... However, I'm bored with the MCU's predictable sequences of "Marvelos-Bathos" moments that they like to call a "film." But at least the cat "stole" the show.

That said, I'm interested to see what MCU does with future phases (we also have the upcoming Disney streaming platform that will be premiering a variety of MCU content about Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Loki, and more. I'm also interested to see what WB/DC does as well, but they have a lot of management issues that they are trying to iron out. I'm not sure where that is going to lead. Just give me a good movie every now and then, and I'll be pleased.
Old March 19th, 2019, 08:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

DC has stated in he last few months that they have essentially abandoned the shared cinematic universe concept. They are just going to keep cranking out comic book movies in an attempt to cash in on the craze without worrying about how multiple films might work together. If at some point an opportunity comes up for a cross over movie, that's great, but that isn't the primary goal anymore.
Old March 19th, 2019, 11:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Old March 20th, 2019, 06:00 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

How to get me kind of excited about a Batman film?
Throw in the Turtles. Fair enough, sounds legit.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 20th, 2019, 07:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I enjoyed the crossover comic. Will be excited to see that too (though I'll likely wait until it's available to stream somewhere).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2019, 11:53 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In other news, the Disney/Fox deal is finally official!

Pros: Fantastic Four and X-Men in the MCU.

Cons: Thousands of lay-offs pending ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2019, 09:23 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Get it here while it's hot superfans! I'd put up a picture of it but it's not working. It's a shirt with an animated picture of Stan in an armchair reading to his creations
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:39 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I mean, if we're counting the Joaquin Phoenix Joker, Reeves on Batman, and Gunn on Suicide Squad, I'm more interested in DC's stuff than Marvel's. I'm kind of out of the cinematic universe game at this point, I just want quality movies.

...that being said, Marvel hasn't really announced their slate yet.
I'll really be interested if the Joker film is a movie first and a Joker movie second. Now that we've had the comic book movies, is it possible to write a movie where the fact that we're following superheroes is incidental, or not the focus?

Take the classic Fantastic Four story "This Man, This Monster!" This is more of a sci fi story, the character's powers are rarely used. Human Torch lights his thumb on fire, Thing uses his strength to lift something, Reed might stretch once. Other than that, it's more about the characters than the powers. I would be interested in seeing comic movies becoming a bit more like this.

I also think it would be interesting to do a movie set in a movie universe (let's say Marvel since theirs is established and they're going to have to move the universe in a new direction soon) wherein superheroes are more in the background. A little like the Netflix shows I guess, but even a step down from those figures. Regular folks needing rescue, and the heroes show up at inspiring times to remind us why we need heroes.

Anyhoo, I think the Joker film has me the most excited about pushing new ground, although I'd be more interested if it weren't Todd Phillips and if there weren't as many production problems (script rewritten during shooting, lots of reshoots). Batman is hard to get too excited about. I almost thing the best approach would be kind of Suicide Squad-like, where we actually follow the villains and Batman is almost a slasher-like boogeyman who pops up now and then and foils their plan. Almost a Batman '66 approach where you put several decent actors together hamming it up as low-level villains and Batman almost seems like a guest star. The new Suicide Squad movie doesn't excite me much at all. At best it was going to be Guardians 3.0, but now that Gunn has his obvious first love back, I think SS could go pretty wrong (and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he drops out).

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:55 AM

Margloth, have you ever read "Marvels"?

Old March 21st, 2019, 10:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think shows set in the Marvel Universe but not about the heroes is pretty interesting.
It really comes down to the quality of the show.
I could see the Law firm from Daredevil working. How can you go wrong with Foggy?

Anyone watching Arrow this season? It really declined the past few seasons but this season has been really good, the best since Canary left for Legends, who return April 1st.
Oh Yeah! Really looking forward to that!
The Gifted has been top notch this season as well. Easily my favorite show.
Just heard they may reboot Angel. Pretty excited for that one! Illyria is one of my all time favorite characters.
Also heard a Masters of the Universe film is in the works.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape