Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 3rd, 2012, 05:34 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I noticed some discussion about using the Iron Golem to further Moltenclaws Special Attack, and I was puzzled. Could someone tell me, is it legal to target your own figure with a normal or special attack? I know you can legally Chill Touch your own figures, but I haven't seen this in a game before.
Yes. (Note that there are a few powers that don't trigger when attacked with your own unit though, most notably Scatter.)
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Thanks ollie. Now, I need to know, is there anyway at all to sort figures by their personality and/or class (hunter, beast, etc.) online, short of going through the cards one by one?
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thanks ollie. Now, I need to know, is there anyway at all to sort figures by their personality and/or class (hunter, beast, etc.) online, short of going through the cards one by one?
Several people have done spreadsheets. Check the downloads section.
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:27 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Several people have done spreadsheets. Check the downloads section.
Or just use Gary's site like I do...

http://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/characters_006.html
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Google Search: garylasq heroscape

'd by mere seconds

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:49 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

[QUOTE=Onacara;1539154]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Or just use Gary's site like I do...

http://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/characters_006.html
There's also Battleplan, which lets you sort by all the various variables, and let's you create an innovatory of your cards (with a free sign up), in addition to being an excellent army builder.
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Thanks!
Old January 5th, 2012, 05:10 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've looked through the download section, I've downloaded cards from Hasbro's website and looked through the Gallery section too. Yet I still can't figure this out:

Is there an easy way to print good quality Wave 4 cards at the correct size? Preferably with backs.

So far all I can find are poor quality and/or wrong sized cards. (Or not easy ways of doing it).
Old January 5th, 2012, 05:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I thought about recreating all cards in MSE using the HQ template which would have the advantage of being exactly 300dpi for easy printing, but also we could get all cards in the most recent D&D card layout. This would be a massive project though, so not sure I will take the time to do it.. The best there is now is Heroscape Card List
Old January 5th, 2012, 06:23 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I love that creation for reference...but it's not the best for printing out since I don't have legal sized cardstock, and it doesn't have card backs...not that I ever use the basic side, I just like the look of it better.
Old January 8th, 2012, 09:34 PM

Hey, my brother just downloaded VirtualScape, and it's in French. Any way to remedy this?
Old January 8th, 2012, 09:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Hey, my brother just downloaded VirtualScape, and it's in French. Any way to remedy this?
Learn French

Actually it is in English and French...you just need to download the right one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's