Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 16th, 2022, 04:10 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Cool; hadn't seen that. Since the image is skeletonic, I was thinking "Revanant," as in the Eddic dead prophetess Odin brings back to life.
Old September 16th, 2022, 04:32 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Since the image is skeletonic(...)
I'm not so sure. She only displays the top half of the skull, which seems more to me like a skull mask than a skull for a head.
Old September 16th, 2022, 05:41 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

If anyone is curious what an active Haslab campaign looks like, they launched a new one for Marvel Legends today. Here is the link: https://hasbropulse.com/products/mar...e-of-vengeance

Note the additional tiers unlocks have not been revealed. This campaign also includes an "early bird" incentive, it will come with an additional figure if it has met its minimum goal within the first week.
Old September 16th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any chance that Revna is a Rev Dyer homage?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2022, 06:04 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

Kind of wish I hadn't seen that, actually. If they can charge $350 for an action figure...
Old September 16th, 2022, 06:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relenzo2 View Post
Kind of wish I hadn't seen that, actually. If they can charge $350 for an action figure...
Right? I think if this ends up being an all-or-nothing outing in the $300+ category, they're going to lose a lot of us.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2022, 06:18 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Its hard to tell what will be included from the concept art they've shown. Some of that could be for future releases.

But if the Haslab campaign includes FotA type pieces, TJ like trees, giant LOS blockers, and all the figures and terrain we're all expecting, it easily could be $300+.

HeroQuest was $150 for they mythic tier, that came with around 70 minis. Its hard to compare the HQ furniture with the HS terrain though. The HQ furniture was all pretty solid and weighed a fair amount, but its unpainted too.
Old September 16th, 2022, 06:43 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

Honestly, if the set includes ALL the terrain stuff shown, along with all those figures, I would be pretty quick to jump on it in the $300 range. But there's no real guarantee it won't be half the items for twice the price...

I'm not *proud* of feeling such anxiety about whether I can afford a multiple-$100 toy. It is immature and materialistic. Unbecoming for an adult, even. But Heroscape apparently still has this power over me.

I'm very glad to hear that HeroQuest was only $150 with so many minis. It makes me feel like these surreal action figure prices aren't a good anchor for Heroscape.
Old September 16th, 2022, 06:48 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Someone should start a "What's the most money you've spent on a single Heroscape purchase?" thread.
Old September 16th, 2022, 08:28 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The new general seems promising. Also, from her propensity for "prophetic riddles" bit mentioned in the news thread, I guess I'll have a better choice than Vydar for my surprisingly large number of fate/inevitability/enigma-themed customs.

Speaking of Vydar, I'm intrigued by his new emblem; it seems rather bio-mechanical and alien. At risk of baseless speculation, I'd guess that the cold, machine-loving general could have transformed himself into a cyborg to survive the interim between classic 'Scape and AoA.
Old September 16th, 2022, 09:02 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
New General announced. Revna.
Sounds similar to.....Vecna?

Old September 16th, 2022, 09:11 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking at day 11 again (way back on page 72), it kind of looks like all three poses will be on the same base - forming one sculpt. Notice how the sketch at the top left has three overlapping poses. And the the most "final" trio of poses has a front, side, and back view - all aligned the same way, all touching as if forming one complete sculpt. If that is the case, I wonder what kind of special power that represents. My apologies if I am the last person to notice this, but I haven't noticed it addressed besides the possibility of a squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Today's designer notes. No power text previews this week. I can't tell who this is... a new Einar ninja? Is this just Shiori?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 011 - “To be Onmitsu, is to become the sharp eyes and keen ears of the shogun, to unmask the akuma before her mysterious schemes unfold and bring chaos to the land. To be Master Onmitsu of the Empress Kiova, is to become the akuma herself.” (Happy Friday! See Everyone On Monday.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion