Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 19th, 2015, 09:28 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
IMO, it was a poorly played game by both teams but since there was a flurry of scoring at the end and there was overtime, it is now a great game.

And where does Buck get off saying that is the first punter to throw a touchdown pass in the post season? Danny White threw many postseason TDs and he was a punter in addition to be a starting QB.
Yeah, I agree, it was not a great game. It was mostly terrible. It was entertaining at the end, but not great. I can't believe that the Packers completely folded that game. I felt like I was watching the end of a Cowboy's game.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old January 19th, 2015, 10:36 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Totally agreed. Green Bay had a pair of gift-wrapped opportunities to salt the game away - the blundered onside kick, Dix misplaying the two point conversion - and gave it away. It will go into Seahawks lore, but a "great game"? I didn't think so.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 20th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ravens hire Marc Trestman to fill Kubiak's shoes at OC. I was not expecting that. The Bears did have at least one good year offensively under him, right? Fingers crossed.

= =
Old January 20th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ravens hire Marc Trestman to fill Kubiak's shoes at OC. I was not expecting that. The Bears did have at least one good year offensively under him, right? Fingers crossed.
Yeah, he was awesome. You guys got a great deal

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 20th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

To be fair, he was suffering with the Curse of Cutler. Your response is pretty much what I was expecting, but so far the Ravens have done a pretty good job getting OC's who are - at least for a time - productive.

I'm disappointed we lost Kubiak, but I believe the Denver HC gig was the only one that would have tempted him to leave the Ravens, and it happened to open up. I thought we were going to get *their* former OC, Gase, and was surprised by the Trestman hire.

= =
Old January 20th, 2015, 06:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Sure there's the Cutler thing. But Trestman showed zero leadership skills as a head coach and had zero balls. Maybe he'd be different as an OC on a veteran team, and under a great coach.

Taking Cutler out of the equation. There was a total lack of creativity in the offense. It would be either Jeffery or Marshal running up the sideline and turn around quickly to catch the ball, a slant to either of them, a WR screen attempt, a pass to Bennett (TE) running up the middle, a screen to Forte or a checkdown to Forte. Basic vanilla stuff.

Never had much going on with a slot receiver.

Liked to throw more than run, by a lot.

Stupid situational play calling.

Terrible time management at the end of just about every first half.

Out of his control was the terrible job the GM Phil Emery did in getting talent. Had horrible defense and horrible special teams (other than the place kicker Robbie Gould).

Defensive coordinator was horrible. Julius Peppers was terrible with the Bears for his last 2 years there and then goes to Green Bay and is awesome this year. Jared Allen replaced Peppers and sucked just like Peppers did with the Bears in his last couple years. Sadly the Bears are still on the hook for $15 million to Allen for next year guaranteed. As well as being on the hook for at least that for Cutler because Phil Emery was a dumbass and gave him a huge extension instead of franchising him.

Maybe Trestman will work out better where all he has to do is be an OC and has a great head coach and veteran leadership on the team already, because his little meek self can't be relied on to be a leader.

Old January 20th, 2015, 11:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

ANY game the Packers lose is a great game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2015, 11:58 PM
Prickly Cactus

Normally yes, but I just dislike the Seahawks more.

Old January 21st, 2015, 01:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Spoiler Alert!

Leaving Spygate out of the discussion (that horse has been beat to death over and over again) what loopholes in rules have the Pats abused in the past?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It may have been beaten to death but that doesn't mean you can discard it as an example of Pats rule-pushing. Otherwise I cite to the ESPN source which you quoted, when you quoted my post. Here's another thing they do. And another. And let's not forget the running gag that is Brady's appearance on the injury report.
Spoiler Alert!
. . . and now . . .

11 out of the 12 balls were underinflated by *2 pounds*.

LINK

I'm not complaining. I'm really not; I'll probably be rooting for them in the Super Bowl. It's just funny, and entertaining.

= =
Old January 21st, 2015, 02:18 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:07 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hope you like losing draft picks...
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Hope you like losing draft picks...
That's what I've been saying, down to the plural "pickS." I think the hammer's gonna fall. As weak as Goodell has been on disciplinary matters, I think he'll make a statement with this one.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV