Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 15th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Molly Hayes - Initial Playtest Needed

And other things that are triggered by Superstrength in the future. It just makes sense. If you ever have DO throwing rules, and Molly is Fatigued, it wouldn't make sense for her to throw them.
Old January 15th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If she's Faitgued, she can't take any turns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 15th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Oh yea, well I am sure there might be passive abilities that use Superstrength as a condition. We just need to cover our bases.
Old January 15th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep - I was thinking passive powers. You can still get knocked around and potentially face falling damage on your opponent's turn, after all.
Btw, updated with heavy hitter tests. 170 seems like a decent estimate thus far.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2011, 11:24 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Initial playtest updated with squad tests! She's definitely not a squad killer.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2011, 11:29 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Initial playtest updated with squad tests! She's definitely not a squad killer.
Well, she punched out Wolverine and Punisher, and though she was having fun punching Kingpin's ninja, she never actually finished that fight, so I think it's thematic.
Old January 15th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Huh, not sure how she lost Super Strength, since I'm certain I had it there at the start... must have gotten lost in the updates.

She looks like an interesting choice - if she stays awake, she's worth more than 170, but there's always that risk that she'll pass out in the middle of a fight, so it's a risk. Exactly what I was going for.
Old January 15th, 2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Huh, not sure how she lost Super Strength, since I'm certain I had it there at the start... must have gotten lost in the updates.

She looks like an interesting choice - if she stays awake, she's worth more than 170, but there's always that risk that she'll pass out in the middle of a fight, so it's a risk. Exactly what I was going for.
Yep, but putting her in a build with Professor X greatly reduces any risk of her being a problem (actually, in army tests, Power Fatigue isn't a problem most of the time since it comes before OM placement). Whereas she adds a really nasty attack to the X-Men that Prof X loves. I did my first army test (updated in the post) and am bumping her up to 180 for the next one. She's definitely worth more than Beast in a 1,000 point Mutant build.

Old January 15th, 2011, 01:03 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Incidentally, I recently got the figure and the figure is definitely a MEDIUM 4. I don't have a problem keeping her a Small 3 if it's more of a theme win, but if it was just a shot in the dark guess I thought I'd let you know.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I was actually going to ask that myself - I got the figure, and while I thought beforehand she would be Medium 4, ignoring the base, she just reaches three tiles high. And, compared to the Medium 4 Gruts, she's about half a head shorter.

Of course, she's just under Gordon, too, and he's Medium 5.

So... maybe have her at Small 4? Anyone else with the figure want to chime in on that?
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:12 PM

Playtest Sheet is all wrapped up. She's a pass at 180 points for me. Tons of fun in that last test ... I'd forgotten what a thrill Human Torch can be ...

Old January 15th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Incidentally, I recently got the figure and the figure is definitely a MEDIUM 4. I don't have a problem keeping her a Small 3 if it's more of a theme win, but if it was just a shot in the dark guess I thought I'd let you know.
I'd say she's definatly size three. Grab a repulsor and line up the top of its base with the ground Molly is standing on. If you don't count her arms, or the hunk of pavement she's holding, they're the same size.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library