Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 10th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of the Glyph of Horn of Proteus

The Book of the Glyph of Horn of Proteus

C3G PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 37
BIG RESPONSIBILITIES

Glyph Bio - Fashioned out of a heteromorph ammonite shell, the Horn of Proteus is an ancient trumpet, the sound of which all Giganto follow.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Equipment Glyph: See the rules for Equipment Glyphs HERE.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • Figures that start the game with this Glyph: A figure drafted with a Giganto.
Synergy Benefits Offered

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by toyhandle; February 17th, 2023 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 05:59 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Havoc Staff - Final Editing

NAME = GLYPH OF HORN OF PROTEUS
SUBTITLE = GIGANTO CONTROL

ARTIFACT EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Instead of moving normally with this figure, you may take temporary control of any or all Docile Giganto figures within 7 spaces of this figure and move them. Instead of attacking normally with this figure, you may take temporary control of a Docile Giganto within 7 spaces of this figure and attack with it. Atlantean Kings and Atlantean Queens cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless they are destroyed.

Last edited by toyhandle; February 16th, 2023 at 06:32 PM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 06:06 PM
Casing the Corners

Re: The Book of the Glyph of Havoc Staff - Final Editing

Art:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 10th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Casing the Corners

Re: The Book of the Glyph of Horn of Proteus - Final Editing

Ready to go for art, @Soundwarp SG-1
Old February 12th, 2023, 08:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think Soundwarp gets tags. You might drop him a line on Discord.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2023, 09:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Does this have a release / expansion / whatever it's going in? That's a thing glyphs have on their cards.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 14th, 2023, 11:48 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Does this have a release / expansion / whatever it's going in? That's a thing glyphs have on their cards.
It's just a Public Release. I thought we did away with release names for them, but i could be wrong.
Old February 15th, 2023, 12:19 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spider-Boy's Web-Pistol and Night Thrasher's Skateboard do both have the wave title on the card.

C3G PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION THIRTY-SEVEN: TBD

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-ONE
Reed Richards (200 points) MARVEL

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-TWO
Giganto (370 points) MARVEL

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-THREE
Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Ultimate) (170 points) MARVEL

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-FOUR
Water Giganto goes here

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-FIVE

There will be two Giganto designs curious enough.

I think @isherlock99 named the last PEC, but not sure.
Old February 15th, 2023, 12:36 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh, also a minor thought. Should the subtitle be more like "Giganto Control" if it's letting you yonk enemy Gigantos?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 15th, 2023, 12:37 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I think @isherlock99 named the last PEC, but not sure.
Yep, I did. Also, I believe Avengers/X-Men Namor is also a part of the next PEC with the others mentioned above. Which would mean that once water giganto (and this associated glyph) are done, PEC 37 is finished.
Old February 15th, 2023, 08:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Giganto Control makes sense to me

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2023, 11:58 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds like Big Responsibilities is the new PEC wave name.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library