Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 6th, 2016, 09:51 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Supers Season 14 - CONGRATS DOK!

Online Supers Season 14
Play C3G Online!

Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Half-Army Draft
  • For this event, players will submit three half-armies.
    • Each half-army must be between 550 and 670 points, with a maximum of 12 figures. C3G/Marvel only.
    • Each half-army submitted cannot share any of the same figures as the other half-armies submitted.
    • For each game, the three half-armies of each player will be pooled together, and the players will draft from those six half-armies.
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the organizers. The winner of the dice-off will choose who picks first in the draft. The loser of the dice-off will decide who places armies first.
  • The draft is 1-2-1 style. The first person drafts one half-army, the second person chooses two half-armies, and then the first person chooses the last half-army
    • If you draft 2 half-armies that both include the same unique/event army card, you may only place one on the battlefield. This includes identical Secret Identities.
Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Figure Template A-H
C3G Master Figure Template I-O
C3G Master Figure Template P-Z
3D C3G Master Figure Template
C3G Master DO and Glyph Template

Quote:
E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
You will have one week to finish each assigned game. There will be 3-4 rounds depending on numbers, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Prize
15 C3G Points

Players:
  1. Black_Charos
  2. dok
  3. Dysole
  4. Eraguy816
  5. kevindola
  6. Lazy Orang
  7. Ronin
  8. Soundwarp SG-1
  9. Tornado
  10. weebaer
  11. Megasilver

Last edited by Dysole; November 27th, 2016 at 05:46 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 12:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Supers Season 14 - Sign-ups through 10/15

Parademon the parademon seems to be missing from the list, I put in the parademon shocktroopers as a placeholder in my army.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Done

Fixed. Lemme know if anything else shows up missing. I tried to be extra diligent.

~Dysole, at least a little excited to see if anyone can figure out her theme
Old October 7th, 2016, 12:28 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Signed up.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old October 7th, 2016, 12:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

If someone makes my armies again I'll sign up. I just can't quit you Heroscape
Old October 11th, 2016, 09:13 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Ok, I'm in.
Old October 13th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Include me.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 14th, 2016, 04:52 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Include me.
I will once you sign up! Or I can just throw this in if you want me to.
Old October 14th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Signed Up.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 14th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah. That will work. I was considering going with Walkers and Lurkers for that third pod but I like the MM build with Sage. I think you suggested Sage to me.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 16th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What sort of time might this league be starting? It'll be helpful to know so I can plan for it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 16th, 2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
What sort of time might this league be starting? It'll be helpful to know so I can plan for it.
Soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events